Homigosh Chitlins! Exciting news! Jen from The Caffeinated Kitchen has presented me with the Leibster Award for new bloggers! This is my first blog award and, Jen, I can’t thank you enough. I’m totally flabbergasted and honored. My little blip in the interwebs is read by people other than my immediate family (Love yah mom!) You guys should jump on over to Jen’s site, cuz she takes some seriously amazing photos, I’m totally in awe. Anyway, now I get to pass along the award to someone else. Woot!
The conditions for the acceptance of this award are as follows:
- Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
- Post the award to your blog.
- Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. (It’s a great way to get the word out there about other blogs!)
- Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.
So choosing blogs for this was tough. I have a hugely long list of bloggers I follow and I had no idea who had how many followers, but I think I figured it out. So here goes:
1. Emily from A Gilt Nutmeg – we’re like besties, I’ve known her since college, and she seriously takes the most amazing photos, because she really cares, meanwhile I’m flinging my camera around on a hope and a prayer.
2. Jeff from Fudehouse – This kid is the bombdiggaty. I’ve known him for a few years through mutual friends and he has the most soothing voice (it’s a food vlog, meaning he does recipes and info via video, it’s rad). Check it out.
3. Amanda from Amanda’s Cookin’ – I started following her not too long ago but I like her wide range of recipes, not just all sweets.
4. Erika from The Teenage Taste – Dude, I seriously wish I had my shit together when I was her age, way to go girl.
5. Stephanie from Life Tastes Like Food – I don’t know if she has under 200 but she’s awesome, so check it out.
Yay people! And also if anyone has like a ridiculous following that I’m not aware of, please don’t take it personally that I nominated you, I’m totally not plugged in to this yet.